Good skin care must come from both external and internal factors. Because taking care of the outside, just applying a skin cream may not be enough if inside the body we still neglect to take care of it. All of which affect the health of our skin.
Note : Visit our website. to read more skin care information facelabs.co.th
The beginning of good skin comes from observing to compare the health of your skin on a daily basis to how it has changed, such as whether the pore size has increased or not. Is it difficult to put on makeup? Is your skin hydrated or dry? Has the pigment on the face and body changed from the original? Is your skin dull and not as bright as before? Including allergic rashes and wrinkles on the skin, how does it increase or decrease? This change is a signal that we need to take care of our skin seriously.
Adding good vitamins and minerals to the body by eating nutritious food. In addition to helping to keep the body healthy, it also affects the health of the skin as well. And should control the diet so that the body does not have too much fat. In addition to causing obesity, it also causes inflammation in the body more easily, such as having acne, but if we control the fat until it is too thin, it will make the skin look dull and not bright as well.
Another thing that is important as well is our “mental health”. If we have good mental health, are not stressed, and are not worried, it will make you sleep well. When sleep is healthy, it will secrete Growth Hormone or a hormone that slows down aging, giving us good skin health. masstamilanfree The secret that Dr. Amp recommends is not to sleep after 10 PM, or should sleep 8-9 hours a day and have a deep sleep of more than 20%. If you can do the following, it will make us healthy skin, hair and nails. climb clearly
Skin care tips both inside and outside that everyone can follow. To have good skin health, physical health and mental health as follows
- Take good care of your sleep quality.
- Take good care of your mental health, think positive, and like to share.
- Take care of your body not to be fat.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
Exercise at least 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week.
- Try not to touch your face. Reduce the chance of acne on the face
- Don’t shower too hot and apply cream or lotion after bathing to add moisture to the skin.
- Replenish the lack of vitamins for the body, such as food or vitamin supplements.
- Apply sunscreen and wear long-sleeved clothing.
- Don’t smoke or drink alcohol.
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. to add omega 3 and various vitamins including avoiding food allergies
- Exfoliate the skin to remove dead cells. to have a good skin peeling Make the lymphatic system work better.
We also recommend Mineral Spray that helps reduce acne to everyone.
La Roche-Posay SEROZINC
Spray to absorb excess oil on the face. Contains a mixture of zinc (Zinc) to help reduce excess oil on the face. Reduces the luster on the skin. Pores look smaller, reduce inflammation and reduce the amount of acne-causing bacteria P.acnes.
VICHY THERMAL Mineralizing Water
100% pure natural mineral water spray, enriched with 15 types of highly concentrated minerals that help soothe the skin. Reduce skin discomfort, irritation and add moisture to the skin well.